Your mane priority is strong, luscious, healthy hair.
Let's Get Lush is here to heal your overworked tresses, packed with plant-based oils and protiens in nutshell it's natural, sustainable haircare that actually works.
98% noticed instant improvement in hair strength and hydration using OMORFIE
91% said they noticed new growth and thicker, fuller hair
100% said they would continue to use OMORFIE in the next three years
What's In Your KitWhat's In Your Kit
LET’S GET LUSH SHAMPOO
Formulated for building perfectly healthy hair, Let's Get Lush Shampoo is your daily shine solution. Made with carefully selected vitamins and plant oils to lock in moisture, this lightweight shampoo suits all hair types.
LET’S GET LUSH CONDITIONER
Exhale the stresses of the day, breathe in the soothing botanical scent and relax while our unique blend of natural ingredients gets to work hydrating and strengthening your hair. The perfect follow-up to a shampoo treatment or lightweight enough to use on its own, Let's Get Lush Conditioner is designed to promote hair growth and shine.
Need To KnowNeed To Know
Aqua, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Salt, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Citric Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract. Formulated in Australia LGL is vegan, cruelty free and does not contain silicon, phthalates, parabens, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, DEA or artificial colours.*certified organic ingredients
How to useHow to use
How often should I shampoo my hair?
You may not need to shampoo as often as you think. In fact, it usually comes down to personal preference. As a guide, only a very small number of people really need to shampoo daily [those with fine hair, those who exercise a lot (and sweat), and those who live in a very humid location].
How long should I leave the shampoo in my hair before rinsing?
We recommend leaving your shampoo on for at least 1 minute before rinsing; let those plant-based proteins do the work!
How long should I leave the conditioner in before rinsing?
If you apply conditioner only to rinse it off immediately, you may not be reaping all of its benefits. Typically, you'll want to leave on between1 and 3 minutes—leaving just enough time to cleanse your face.
When can I expect to see results?
Immediately. After your first hair cleanse & condition, Let’s Get Lush gives you an instant shot of hydration. Within 14 days, say hello to longer, stronger, healthier luscious locks.
My hair is being transformed by this amazing clean haircare brand from Australia. Their Let's Get Lush shampoo and conditioner has truly improved my hair's overall texture, condition, and hydration, making it much softer and more manageable! My favorite part is that Let's Get Lush contains no nasties, parabens, sulfates, or silicones, which are not only terrible for hair and scalp but also bad for our waterways when they go down our drains.
- SLSarah L.Verified BuyerReviewingLET'S GET LUSH SHAMPOOI recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? WavyHow long is your hair? AverageWhat color is your hair? BlondeProduct Standouts Softens Hair, Moisturizes, Strengthens, Great Ingredients, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAbsolutely LOVE this shampoo
The shampoo isn’t thick unlike other products I have tried, My hair feels incredibly lush and hydrated, I also noticed how clear my scalp is, not sure if it has healing properties do that but either way I will continue to use this great shampoo.Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RHReyne H.Verified BuyerReviewingLUSH SETI recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? StraightHow long is your hair? LongWhat color is your hair? BlondeProduct Standouts Conditions Well, Gentle, Softens Hair, Strengthens, SmoothsRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoStronger Hair
I love how soft and smooth my hair has become since using Omorfie. Less breakage, stronger strands. Less fly-always.Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JDJennifer D.Verified BuyerReviewingLUSH KITI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAir drying without using chi straightener
I’ve used the let’s get lush shampoo and conditioner for 1.5/2 months. I used to have to use a hot iron hair straightener, to control frizz, after my hair dried. FALSEt any more. This shampoo and conditioner works fast!
- JJodiVerified ReviewerReviewingLUSH SETI recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? WavyHow long is your hair? AverageWhat color is your hair? BrownProduct Standouts Conditions Well, Smooths, Smells Great, Softens HairRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoObsessed with this set!
I've been looking for the perfect shampoo and conditioner set for SO long and I've finally found it. My hair smells amazing and has never been so soft :)Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MRMelisa R.Verified BuyerReviewingLUSH KITI recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? ThinHow long is your hair? ShortWhat color is your hair? BlondeProduct Standouts Conditions Well, Gentle, Detangles, Moisturizes, Softens HairRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove this lush kit
It’s great! I love it. I especially loved the conditionerFeel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5