We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay and Bitcoin.
We do not accept cash, personal checks, money orders, or cash-on-delivery.
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Sezzle (USA) 4 x monthly equal payments > how it works.
We offer complimentary sample(s) with every order. Samples are added to the cart automatically and are subject to availability.
The discount/promo code must be entered in the discount coupon box at checkout to receive the current promotion or
discount before placing the order. Please note, only one promo code per order will be accepted and in some cases promo codes can only be redeemed once per person. All codes are available for a limited time, while supplies last and cannot be use once they expire. Please note, a discount code can’t be applied to an order after the purchase is made.
WHERE ARE OMORFIE PRODUCTS MADE?
OMORFIE haircare is developed and produced in Australia.
We are a cruelty-free brand and do not incorporate animal testing into our development phase or at the production level. We do not provide authorisation to any third parties to perform animal testing on our products. In addition, OMORFIE does not retail within any country that requires animal testing.
We take our obligations to the environment seriously - not only as a brand, but as people. For this reason, we have worked tirelessly to ensure every step of our manufacturing and distribution process is as sustainable as possible.
WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF OMORFIE HAIRCARE
We recommend using within 12 months of opening. Unopened shelf life in a normal cool environment is 3 years from the date of purchase.
ENA PROFESSIONAL STYLER
1. The ENA Professional Styler must ONLY be connected to
the current socket of voltage specified on the rating plate. Either
110V 60Hz or 220V 50Hz.
2. Do not use the OMORFIE Hair Style if it is defective or the cord is damaged.
3. NEVER use the OMORFIE Hair Styler in Water or “other” liquids.
4. Hands MUST be dry when using the OMORFIE Hair Styler.
5. Do not place the ENA Professional Styler on Plastic and or any material sensitive to heat.
6. When turning on the OMORFIE Hair Styler, you will
hear a sound. The “Red LED” light will start flashing once the device
reaches the setting temperature.
7. Hair must be DRY when using the OMORFIE Hair Styler.
8. Please, DO NOT touch the OMORFIE Hair Styler plates whilst hot.
9. After styling is finished, please unplug the OMORFIE Hair Styler and leave it to cool down completely before storing it.
10. Before carrying out any cleaning, the OMORFIE Hair Styler must be Unplugged and Cooled down.
11. It is not recommended to wrap the cord around the OMORFIE Hair Styler, this can result in the cord to “fray”.
12. DO NOT use the OMORFIE Hair Styler for any other purpose, other than its intended use.
This warranty is valid up to 1 year from the date of purchase.
Your OMORFIE Hair Styler is replaceable within 3 months or repaired within 1 year of the original purchase date if it is found to be defective in workmanship and/or materials.
Please save your receipt as proof of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to an OMORFIE ENA Professional Styler which shows evidence of
damage/misuse or to parts which our judgement are not defective.
Nor does this warranty extend to an OMORFIE ENA Professional Styler that has been tampered with or which has had parts altered and/or repaired by anyone other by OMORFIE Pty Ltd and its Manufacture.
This warranty does not cover general use or wear and tear – such as scratches, chips, abrasions, discolouration and fading.