We offer complimentary sample(s) with every order. Samples are added to the cart automatically and are subject to availability.
The discount/promo code must be entered in the discount coupon box at checkout to receive the current promotion or discount before placing the order. Please note, only one promo code per order will be accepted and in some cases promo codes can only be redeemed once per person. All codes are available for a limited time, while supplies last and cannot be use once they expire. Please note, a discount code can’t be applied to an order after the purchase is made.
OMORFIE haircare is developed and produced in Australia.
OMORFIE Haircare DOES NOT contain:
We are a cruelty-free brand and do not incorporate animal testing into our development phase or at the production level. We do not provide authorisation to any third parties to perform animal testing on our products. In addition, OMORFIE does not retail within any country that requires animal testing.
OMORFIE focus strongly on obligations to the environment not only as a brand, but as people. For this reason, we have tirelessly ensured that all steps have been made to create the most sustainable products that we can offer. Our bottles and disc caps are 100% recyclable and our labels are produced with chemically safe inks and adhesives.
We recommend using within 12 months of opening. Unopened shelf life in a normal cool environment is 3 years from the date of purchase.
ENA PROFESSIONAL STYLER
1. The OMORFIE Hair Styler must ONLY be connected to the current socket of voltage specified on the rating plate. Either 110V 60Hz or 220V 50Hz.
2. Do not use the OMORFIE Hair Style if it is defective or the cord is damaged.
3. NEVER use the OMORFIE Hair Styler in Water or “other” liquids.
4. Hands MUST be dry when using the OMORFIE Hair Styler.
5. Do not place the OMORFIE Hair Styler on Plastic and or any material sensitive to heat.
6. When turning on the OMORFIE Hair Styler, you will hear a sound. The “Red LED” light will start flashing once the device reaches the setting temperature.
7. Hair must be DRY when using the OMORFIE Hair Styler.
8. Please, DO NOT touch the OMORFIE Hair Styler plates whilst hot.
9. After styling is finished, please unplug the OMORFIE Hair Styler and leave it to cool down completely before storing it.
10. Before carrying out any cleaning, the OMORFIE Hair Styler must be Unplugged and Cooled down.
11. It is not recommended to wrap the cord around the OMORFIE Hair Styler, this can result in the cord to “fray”.
12. DO NOT use the OMORFIE Hair Styler for any other purpose, other than its intended use.
This warranty is valid from 1 year from the date of purchase.
Your OMORFIE Hair Styler is replaceable within three (3) months or repaired within one (1) year of the original purchase date if it is found to be defective in workmanship and or materials.
Please save your receipt as proof of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to OMORFIE Hair Styler’s showing damage/abuse or to parts which our judgement are not defective – nor does this warranty extend to tampered/altered and or repaired other than by OMORFIE Pty Ltd and its Manufacture.
This warranty does not cover general use/ wear and tear – such as scratches, chips, abrasions, discoloration and fading.