Our lightweight, moisturizing conditioner lets you spread the love evenly across your hair. It easily diffuses the hydration, for even shine and lasting softness.
Our specialised conditioning formula allows the cream to penetrate directly into the hair follicle, which protects your scalp from damage and dryness.
When your hair is brittle and dry, regular washing can lead to tangles, which can lead to breakage. Let's Get Lush Conditioner smooth out knots, leaving your locks comb-ready.
Featuring sunflower oil which is proven to aid with hair loss and Vitamin E which is essential for hair growth, this hair-loving conditioner really packs a punch and promises overall stronger, longer and healthier hair.
Aqua, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Fragrance, Panthenol, Sodium Edetate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Citric Acid, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Squalane. Formulated in Australia LGL is vegan, cruelty free and does not contain Silicon, Phthalates, Parabens, Ethoxylates, Paragons, Propylene glycol, Petrochemical cleansers, DEA or Artificial colours. *certified organic ingredients
to protect your hair from everyday damage by hydrating strands and scalp.
to prevent damage and promote shine
Sunflower Seed Oil
contains Vitamin E to improve scalp health
to stimulate new hair growth
How to use
Can I use a conditioner without shampooing first?
Enter co-washing - the process of only using conditioner to cleanse, condition, and moisturize your hair. Conditioner is more gentle on the hair than shampoo but still lifts dirt and product from strands. Co-washing is a perfect solution for thick, textured hair.
How long should I leave the conditioner in before rinsing?
If you apply conditioner only to rinse it off immediately, you may not be reaping all of its benefits. Typically, you'll want to leave on between 1 and 3 minutes—leaving just enough time to cleanse your face.
- SLSarah L.Verified BuyerReviewingLET'S GET LUSH SHAMPOOI recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? WavyHow long is your hair? AverageWhat color is your hair? BlondeProduct Standouts Softens Hair, Moisturizes, Strengthens, Great Ingredients, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAbsolutely LOVE this shampoo
The shampoo isn’t thick unlike other products I have tried, My hair feels incredibly lush and hydrated, I also noticed how clear my scalp is, not sure if it has healing properties do that but either way I will continue to use this great shampoo.Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RHReyne H.Verified BuyerReviewingLUSH SETI recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? StraightHow long is your hair? LongWhat color is your hair? BlondeProduct Standouts Conditions Well, Gentle, Softens Hair, Strengthens, SmoothsRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoStronger Hair
I love how soft and smooth my hair has become since using Omorfie. Less breakage, stronger strands. Less fly-always.Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JDJennifer D.Verified BuyerReviewingLUSH KITI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAir drying without using chi straightener
I’ve used the let’s get lush shampoo and conditioner for 1.5/2 months. I used to have to use a hot iron hair straightener, to control frizz, after my hair dried. FALSEt any more. This shampoo and conditioner works fast!
- PSPamela S.Verified BuyerReviewingLUSH KITI recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? WavyHow long is your hair? AverageWhat color is your hair? BlondeProduct Standouts Conditions Well, Lathers Well, Good For Dry Hair, Moisturizes, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice!
I love itFeel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJodiVerified ReviewerReviewingLUSH SETI recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? WavyHow long is your hair? AverageWhat color is your hair? BrownProduct Standouts Conditions Well, Smooths, Smells Great, Softens HairRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoObsessed with this set!
I've been looking for the perfect shampoo and conditioner set for SO long and I've finally found it. My hair smells amazing and has never been so soft :)Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5