Bring your hair back to life with an easy volume boost and luminous shine.
The super-fine mist gives you an even application every time and is so lightweight it won’t drag down your do.
Protect your luscious locks from UV and thermal damage. Perfect for all hair types, Beat the Heat Protector Mist contains Vitamin B5 to prevent your hair from becoming brittle and lifeless.
The delicious combination of apple, bergamot and jasmine scents will have you dreaming of sun-drenched summer afternoons.
Purified Water, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin B5*, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Keratein Amino Acids, Cyclomethicone, Trideceth-12, Red Apple and Jasmine Oil*, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Triethanolamine.*Certified Organic Ingredients Formulated in Australia BTH is cruelty free and formulated to offer the highest-grade of quality. BTH is free from sulfates, parabens, ethoxylates, paragons, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, phthalates, DEA and artificial colours.
to rebuild hair strands that have suffered heat damage
replenish your strands to increase shine and protect from future damage
Keratein Amino Acids
to give your hair more body and gloss while infusing moisture
to prevent breakage while maintaining natural elasticity and hydration
How to use
Is heat protection spray necessary?
Beat The Heat acts as a barrier between your hot styling tool (see ENA Pro) and your hair, sealing in moisture and fighting off frizz. The ultra-fine mist will smooth your hair cuticle, making your hair look smooth and feel soft.
What does it smell like?
Sun-drenched summer afternoons! Beat the Heat has hints of apple and Jasmin - it’s botanical, calming, and oh so invigorating.
Can I use this by the pool?
Absolutely! BEAT THE HEAT protects against UV and is jam-packed with vitamin B, shielding your hair against the sun.
Should I apply to wet or dry hair?
Wet: before going out, blow-drying, straight out of the pool.
Dry: mist lightly before hot tool styling or refresh yesterday’s blowout.
Why does my hair smell when I straighten it?
Your hair likely smells like burnt hair because it is burnt! Using a heat-protecting product provides a barrier between your hair and the heat from your styling tool, reducing the chance of burning. BEAT THE HEAT also contains Vitamin B5 to prevent your hair from becoming brittle and lifeless from years of hot styling.
Can you use a heat protectant every day?
It's important to use a heat protectant every time you straighten your hair because it will limit the damage. However, straightening every day isn't a good idea, and will usually leave you with drier, more brittle hair. It is a good idea to reapply the heat protectant when you curl your hair.
- JWJamie W.Verified BuyerReviewingNOURISH SETI recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? ThinHow long is your hair? AverageWhat color is your hair? BlondeProduct Standouts Conditions Well, Softens Hair, Smells Great, Adds Shine, MoisturizesRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoImmediate difference
It only took one wash to feel a difference. A handful of washes and masque treatments later and I am hooked. My hair feels so soft and is holding its softness much longer than before. I can't wait to see how a few months time impacts my hair health overall.Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AVAnalicia V.Verified BuyerReviewingULTIMATE KITI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThankful
On Day 2 & my hair is already bouncing back this formula works & the scent is just right! My kitty seem to think it great to. Look at that shime
- JDJennifer D.Verified BuyerReviewingBEAT THE HEATI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI love this spray when using hot tools
I use this spray on my dead ends, dried ends, while using hot tools. It seems to protects the ends from frying/drying out. This product is awesome.
- PSPamela S.Verified BuyerReviewingNOURISH SETI recommend this productWhat texture is your hair? WavyHow long is your hair? AverageWhat color is your hair? BlondeProduct Standouts Lathers Well, Conditions Well, Adds ShineRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it
Leaves my hair shines and preserves colorFeel Good FactorRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RHRoxanne H.Verified BuyerReviewingBEAT THE HEATI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAwesome product