ENA PROFESSIONAL HAIR STYLER
Voted Number 1 by Instagram’s elite. The ENA Professional Hair Styler gives maximum style with minimum effort. Get ready for instantly silky smooth, seriously chic hair.
ENA’s Onyx Tourmaline Technology gives you perfectly controlled heat application, which means no more going over and over and over your hair.
Our tourmaline plates are rock solid, so there’s no coating leaving you with the slick factor.
Goodbye frizz, hello fabulous! These ultra-smooth, curved-edge plates glide effortlessly through your hair.
Fast start, fast finish. ENA heats up in seconds to a stable 180 degrees (350F) and the 1-inch wide plates allow you to tackle your tresses in large sections so you’re ready to go in no time.
Powered with a professional quality 2.5m cord that swivels 360 degrees, you can twist and twirl for dance-floor ready tresses.
Lightweight and available in Dual Voltage 100V 60Hz or 220V 50H with your choice of a compatible plug, ENA is your perfect travel partner.
ENA's floating plates move with your hair, making it perfect for curling as well as straightening. It won't snag or tug on your hair, leaving you breakage-free.
We know the excitement in receiving your new hair care routine, that’s why we confirm orders instantly and send the tracking link directly to your email because nothing beats watching your parcel make its way to you.
On orders over $70 Standard shipping is FREE, and $10.00 for others. Can’t wait? Express shipping is $20.00.
Standard shipping within Australia is FREE, Can’t wait? Express shipping is $15.00.
For international delivery times and shipping carries, please click here.
1. The OMORFIE Hair Styler must ONLY be connected to the current socket of voltage specified on the rating plate. Either 110V 60Hz or 220V 50Hz.
2. Do not use the OMORFIE Hair Style if it is defective or the cord is damaged.
3. NEVER use the OMORFIE Hair Styler in Water or “other” liquids.
4. Hands MUST be dry when using the OMORFIE Hair Styler.
5. Do not place the OMORFIE Hair Styler on Plastic and or any material sensitive to heat.
6. When turning on the OMORFIE Hair Styler, you will hear a sound. The “Red LED” light will start flashing once the device reaches the setting temperature.
7. Hair must be DRY when using the OMORFIE Hair Styler.
8. Please, DO NOT touch the OMORFIE Hair Styler plates whilst hot.
9. After styling is finished, please unplug the OMORFIE Hair Styler and leave it to cool down completely before storing it.
10. Before carrying out any cleaning, the OMORFIE Hair Styler must be Unplugged and Cooled down.
11. It is not recommended to wrap the cord around the OMORFIE Hair Styler, this can result in the cord to “fray”.
12. DO NOT use the OMORFIE Hair Styler for any other purpose, other than its intended use.